Our Website Builder makes it easy to start your blog! All of our templates start you off with a "blog" page that is already set up for you (if you don't have this page, find out how to add a blog page). To add a new post to your blog, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Click on the "Website Builder" tab on the main menu.
- Click on the "edit" link next to the Website Builder you want to use.
- Click on your blog page from the navigation bar.
- Click "Add Post" at the top.
- Here you can add your title and content as well as set whether the post is visible or hidden and the date and time it was published.
- Once your post is ready, you can choose to "Save Draft" or "Publish" at the top.
- You can also "Delete" your post or simply click "Back" and discard any changes you've made if you don't want to publish or keep your post.
- To set whether comments are on or off, your categories, tags, and your author name and image, click "Post Options" at the top (it will prompt you to save changes). You can also set this after you've published it on your blog by hovering over the title and clicking "Post Options."